At SCCS, we remain committed to our customers who are having to deal with the effects of Covid-19 (Coronavirus). Your health and well-being continue to be our priority, just as it is for our employees and the communities in which we work.
As part of a wider global technology company, SCCS’ robust systems and procedures ensure that we are well prepared to deal with the effects of this ever-changing situation and will continue to support you in your initiatives to drive productivity, safety and sustainability as well as ensure business continuity in this challenging period.
Our local leadership teams are agile and well prepared to act on all guidance to ensure minimal disruption to the business.
Our response to the evolving Covid-19 outbreak will remain aligned to the best science-based advice and from regulatory agencies. We will, of course, respect your policies and procedures at all levels, as they relate to travel and visitors, ensuring the health and safety of all stakeholders.
Here’s a summary of the measures we are taking to minimise the spread of the outbreak:
- All non-essential travel stopped for the time being (primarily internal meetings and events)
- Employees to work from home in areas identified as being at-risk; sick employees will follow WHO or government guidelines and seek medical advice
- Prioritising social distancing of those employees working in our facilities
- Increased cleaning and sanitation in our facilities with supplies provided to employees who are not able to work from home
- All rental equipment thoroughly sanitised before and after the rental
- Delivery drivers equipped with PPE and sanitation products to be used when delivering and collecting equipment packages from customers
- Removing the need for delivery notes or other paperwork to be physically signed and using digital images instead
Here’s how we are ensuring business continuity:
- Operating split-shifts in our technical workforce to minimise the effect of any potential locally occurring outbreak
- Ensuring we have sufficient stock of both rental and sales products available for the foreseeable future while we continue to work with our suppliers
- Following a risk assessment performed with each vendor, we do not anticipate supply shortages. Certain components and parts may see delays globally across industries
- Order processing and logistics facilities continue to operate daily, following safe work procedures to ensure no delay in delivery
- Our controlling function is business as usual for billing, collections and procurement, utilising robust systems and platforms that ensure teams can operate efficiently
As your business partner, we are committed to working with you throughout this challenging period to ensure continued success in delivering the highest expectations.
Please view our Operation/Process: Covid-19 Coronavirus Risk Assessment
Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact us directly via email email@example.com or phone 01480 404888.