Leica ULTRA Locator – Advanced
Leica ULTRA Locator – Advanced
The ULTRA System has unique flexible operating modes to help you easily decide the right mode for your locating application and site conditions.
- Signal optimization
- Transmitter remote control
- Bluetooth survey interface compatible with ZENO, VIVA GS14/15
Precision locating, for utility tracing
The complexity of underground utility networks are continually increasing. So obtaining precise information on the location of buried utilities has never been more important. The protection of buried assets during excavation work demands accurate mapping and surveying of existing utilities.
The Leica ULTRA provides our most advanced precision utility tracing system. Intelligent signal processing has been integrated with unique flexible operating modes, to help save you time and increased confidence in your results. Selectable antenna and customised frequencies optimises your instrument for site specific applications, supported by our AIM system which monitors signal interference levels, recommending which mode to use for the best results.
Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM)
When working in congested environments, external interferences can affect the effectiveness of utility tracing. To guard against interference, the Leica ULTRA incorporates advanced Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM), which analyses the surrounding area for noise and recommends the best frequencies for accurate utility tracing.
There will always be an occasion when the utility runs close to, or underneath an obstruction. With Offset Measuring, the Leica ULTRA can locate the target line if not directly accessible from above. The function uses the available data to estimate the horizontal and vertical (depth) distance.
Transmitter to receiver link
Advanced communication link between the Leica ULTRA receiver and transmitter, enables you to control the transmitter directly from the receiver. Work smarter and at greater distances to help achieve best practice whilst reducing time spent walking to the transmitter.
- LARGE CLEAR DISPLAY
- Large backlit high visibility LCD screen
- Clear display provides clear, improved and confident location and utility tracing
- CUSTOM FREQUENCIES
- Configure for site specific applications
- User configurable modes from 50 Hz to 200 kHz
- Choose from 100 pre-selected frequencies or customise your own frequencies
- Shows the user the direction of the utility they are locating / tracing
- Enable wireless communications with software running on a laptop, survey field PC or other GPS enabled device
- INCREASED TRANSMITTER POWER OUTPUT
- Choose between 5W and 12W transmitter power outputs for superior tracing performance
- BUILT FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- IP65 protection
- Fulfils toughest standards - shock resistant, protected against water and dust ingress
- SELECTABLE ANTENNA CONFIGURATION
- Configure antenna to best optimise for your job site
- Select between more range, sharper response, noise cancelling or easier sweeping
- DIRECTION ENABLED
- Identifying your target utility amongst multiple parallel utilities
- Apply a special direction enabled signal from the transmitter, the receiver will display an arrow on the compass heading to guide you along the designated utility path
Unlock the power
Configure the Leica ULTRA for site specific applications. Custom build your receiver and transmitter.
Choose from over 100 preselected frequencies, or customise your own frequency for highly specialised applications.
Automatically capture the instruments location data to ensure adherence to best practice. The data logging feature allows the user to record external GPS coordinates and download with the datafile as a KML or CSV format. Upload into GIS systems or Google Maps to confirm where, when and how the work was performed.
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email email@example.com
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
Packaging and transportation worldwide
Insurance where required
For more information please do contact our export department: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.