Remote access for job-site and machinery
Save time, increase work speed and productivity. Leica iCON telematics provides a suite of web-based tools which increases operation efficiency on site and remote machinery fleet management.
The telematics services allows for simple and fast transfer of data from the office to site construction machines providing support remotely for operators and standard management functionality. Leica iCON telematics integrates seamlessly with workflows on development projects and Leica iCON solutions, streamlining work activities which ultimately save on time and costs.
Benefits of Leica telematics
- Web-based user-friendly interface
- Multiple user levels
- Communication from office to site
- Synchronise data with project management tools from office to the working site
- Manage and create projects with varying machines
- Simply design data, increase productivity and manage fleet operations
Direct link to efficiency
Design data needs to be adjusted regularly for construction sites. Sync allows the upload of design data to the fleet immediately. Manual upload of data using a USB stick is a thing of the past. Data is transferred remotely from the office to the field quick and easily. Validate individual project files remotely on machines making sure they are up-to-date.
- Decrease downtime and machine visits
- Avoid rework and save money and time
- Handle support and maintenance effectively with remotely uploading of firmware
View allows the manager in the office to see the operators screen with remote access. If the operator requires help, the off-site administrator can access the machines screen remotely and support staff can make use of this feature to provide fast response when incidents may occur.
- Lower machine down time and keep productivity
- Save on site visits time by checking settings remotely on the machine
- Schedule operator training by utilising remote instructors and increase uptime
Track is a fleet management tool which integrates seamlessly within Leica iCON solution. It provides monitoring functionality of the fleet in real time with reports. Monitor entry and exits for multiple geographical areas. Reports can be generated, including rioting, activity and others filtered by time, calendar, geographical area and type of machine.
- Real time reporting for quick response
- Track and monitor results instantly and monitor equipment to improve daily operations
- Reduce repetitive work and save time by creating on demand reports or generate schedules.
|MPN||Leica iCON telematics|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
Packaging and transportation worldwide
Insurance where required
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.