Having all the functionality of the Model BH, including half cell potential measurement, the Model SH has the additional benefit of the capacity to store 1,000 readings in linear batches, which are downloadable to PC.
Please note search heads must be ordered separately.
Please click here to view our search heads.
This easy to use gauge not only quickly and accurately identifies the location, orientation, depth and diameter of rebar, but also the potential for corrosion.
Designed to meet IP65 this all-in-one rugged waterproof gauge can be used in the harshest of environments.
- Fast and accurate: Locate and determine orientation of rebar quickly, easily & accurately.
- Corrosion check: Check for potential corrosion of rebar using the same gauge.
- Large memory: Holds up to 10 linear batches of 1,000 readings in each batch.
- Large, easy to read backlit display: Graphical display clearly shows statistics, batches, graph plots and numerical readings
- Interchangeable search heads and Half-Cell kits: Select from standard search head, narrow pitch search head, deep cover search head, borehole probe, Copper
- Half-Cell Kit and Silver Half-Cell Kit.
- Powerful Covermaster® Software: Ultimate data management tool to store cover & Half-Cell readings and produce professional reports quickly and easily.
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages: Allows use straight out of the box
- International bar sizes: User selectable bar sizes include metric, US Bar Numbers, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese for use anywhere in the world.
- Rechargeable battery supply: Battery packs can be charged inside or outside the gauge.
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email email@example.com
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.