Leica TS16 P 5" R500 Robotic Package
Leica TS16 P 5" R500 Robotic Package
Made to face any challenge, task or project, the new Leica TS16 automated total station will reliably support you and deliver accurate data when and where you need it. With the engaging Leica Captivate field software, paired with the self-learning ATRplus for automatic target recognition under any environmental circumstance, the TS16 can tackle every task with ease.
- Leica TS16 P 5" R500, total station with PS
- Leica GTS46, LOC8 for automated TS
- Leica GST20-9, Wooden heavy duty tripod
- Leica GDF321 Tribrach PRO, w/o opt. plummet
- Leica GLS12 Reflector pole, telescopic, cm
- Leica GEB221 Battery int. Li-Ion 7.4V/4400mAh
- Leica GKL341 Charger Prof 5000
- Leica Captivate Measure & Stakeout TS/MS
- Leica CS20 LTE Field Controller
- Leica GEB334 Battery int Li-Ion 11.1V/3500mAh
- Leica MSD1000, SD memory card 1GB
- Leica GVP741 TS Robotic Container
- Leica GRZ4 360° Reflector
- Leica GHT63 Pole clamp for attaching GHT
- Leica GHT66 Holder plate for CS20 controller
- Leica SPF05 Screen Foils
- Leica GHT67 Hand Strap
- Leica GHT68 Utility Hook
- Leica RH17, Bluetooth RadioHandle
- Leica Captivate Measure & Stakeout CS20
- Leica Captivate Worksite+ for CS20
- 1 yr Viva TPS (TS16+CS20) Basic CCP
Self-learning in any application
Meet the world’s first self-learning total station. Automatically adjusting to any environmental conditions, the Leica Viva TS16 locks onto your, and only your, target. Regardless of how challenging the task or the amount of distractions in the field, this total station exceeds your expectations.
Cover a wide range of applications when this total station sees precisely what you see. Known for the most comprehensive imaging capability available, you can capture exact conditions for any worksite through the self-learning capability of the Leica Viva TS16.
The Leica Viva TS16 total station comes with the revolutionary Captivate software, turning complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
Infinitely bridging the field to the office
While Leica Captivate captures and models data in the field, Leica Infinity processes the information back in the office. A smooth data transfer ensures the project stays on track. Leica Captivate and Leica Infinity work in conjunction to join previous survey data and edit projects faster and more efficiently.
With ATRplus there is only one prism – yours
ATRplus, born from five generations of optimisation, takes known and trusted automation performance to the next level. This superior technology maximises the total station’s ability to remain locked on your target, ignoring other distractions in the field.
The Leica Viva TS16 learns the environment, delivers accurate positions even in difficult dynamic applications, and offers the fastest re-lock in case of interrupted line of sight.
World’s First Self-learning Total Station
- Automatically and continuously adapts for best measurement performance to site conditions, such as rain, fog, dust, sun, heat shimmer and reflections
- Identifies and ignores irrelevant targets and reflections
ATRplus With Dominant Performance
- Automated target aiming range up to 1,500 m
- Automated target locking range up to 1,000 m
- Accelerated target search with PowerSearch
- Robust and highly-accurate position delivery in high dynamic applications
Image Assisted Surveying
- 5 megapixel wide angle overview camera
- Video frame rate of up to 20 Hz onboard and remote
- Automatic panoramic image capture
- Tap and turn for aiming
Pinpoint R1000 Distance Measurement
- Single EDM for high accuracy and wide range at the same time
- Visible measurement beam of small spot size
- Measurement range on any surface up to 1,000 m
Powered by Leica Captivate
- Engaging software with immersive experience
- Full 5“ WVGA display
- Familiar apps at the simplicity of touch
|MPN||TS16P 5 R500 Robotic Package|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.