Revolutionise the way fine-grade and soil is moved with the Leica iCON grade iGx3. Not only does it increase performance and productivity but superb flexibility.
The 3D system provides automated machine guidance bringing the alignments and design surfaces in to the cab. This enables tasks to be done without the need for stakes, hubs or stringlines. Independent work can be done accurately and independently on the project guided by an iCON robot or GNSS system.
Leica iCON grade iGx3 brings together iCON telematics which allows for remote support, data transfer from the office to machines, and fleet management through the iCONnet website.
Greatly increase the utiliisation and productivity of machines and also optimise material usage on fine-grading and earth moving contracts. Leica iCON grade iGx3 can be used with a wide range of sensors and brings together flexibility, ease-of-use with powerful and intuitive software.
The Leica iCON grade system makes use of the unique PowerSnap™ concept. This is a single docking station which allows for panels to be exchanged quickly and simply. Easily change the 2D to a 3D panel or even transfer them between machines. Just snap it in to place.
- Production increase
- Maximise machine production and ROI by achieving the correct grade quickly
- Save time, setup in minutes. The grade iGx3 system will remember settings
- Flexibility increase
- Unique Snap-on and Snap-off
- Remove of key components easily for security.
- Fully scalable. Slope, laser, GPS and total station options.
- Cost reduction
- Quicker job cycles reduce costs
- Reduce labour costs by reducing grade checks
There is no need to be restricted to purchasing a complete grader or dozer solution for every machine in the fleet. Leica’s unique Snap-on off capability allows the change from one configuration to another as the project requires.
More advantages for increasing productivity:
- Control panel is contact-free which eradicates bad connectors or damaged cables
- Automatic control for motorgraders with the rare GPS/TPS or Tri-Sonic sensors
- Hold slope function provides accurate crown cuts and extending beyond breaklines when required
- Mast-tilt compensation to avoid rebenching of the motorgrader blade between fine-grading and cut passes
- Works along with most current GNSS sensors and total stations
- Automatic switch off of the system power when control panel is removed.
- Fully integrated Leica iCON telematics services
|MPN||Leica iCON grade iGx3|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.