Leica DSX Utility Detection Solution
Leica DSX Utility Detection Solution
Contact us for price
Get in touch with our experienced sales team to order or discuss any products.
A clearer view of underground utilities
For utility repair and maintenance, civil engineering and surveying companies, the Leica DSX utility detection solution, consisting of portable hardware with intuitive software allows to easily locate, visualise and map utilities. Unlike any other ground-penetrating radar (GPR) system, the Leica DSX maximises productivity with cutting-edge software that automates data analysis and creates a 3D utility map on the field.
Easy to use
- Ensure smooth and accurate underground utility detection without expert knowledge
- Complete utility detection and mapping in just a few steps through the intuitive user interface
- Scan anywhere and at any time, even in narrow areas and under severe conditions
Reliable Detection Results
- Detect all types of underground utilities in high resolution to assure reliable avoidance zones
- Verify detected utilities with support of smart algorithm
- Import of POI's and utility records to help you make better decisions
Instant 2D/3D Utility Map
- Save your time on site by mapping underground utilities in just minutes
- Export utilities in CAD or BIM-read formats for further usage
- Create professional reports, customised to your and your customers' needs
- Offer a complete workflow from acquire to excavate
- Locate underground utilities with survey-grade accuracy
- Generate utility maps, compatible with all coordinate reference systems
STEP 1 : Collect information
Start by collecting utility records from utility company or local municipality. Upload them into DXplore. If possible, go the site before the job to perform a visual inspection. Use an Electromagnetic Locator (EML) (hyperlink) to search for power cables and conductive utilities and mark them on the ground.
STEP 2: Map utilities with Leica DSX
Set up the grid in the area of interest and collect information about all underground utilities with DSX and take advantage of automated and supported post-processing on site, resulting in a 3D utility map. DSX can be used together with Leica GPS/GNSS systems to generate highly accurate, georeferenced maps. Use additional information from STEP 1 in DXplore during data capture to support you in finalising the picture of the underground.
STEP 3: Excavate safely
Mark out utilities in the field based on the map or, for even more efficiency, send the utility map directly to an excavator with Leica MC1 software or other Leica software suites such as DX Manager Mapping, Infinity, Captivate. For further processing and overlay with additional geospatial data.
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email email@example.com
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.