Digital reality SaaS platform
Leica Cyclone Cloud is an all-new, centralised, online administration portal for Leica Geosystems’ new cloud-based software services. These services are designed to bring speed, scale and simplicity to the digital reality capture market. Simply login to connect the field to the office or clients and stakeholders. Easily scale up your services by adding on packages to meet customer and project needs, all this with the simple use of a smart phone, tablet, or your desktop browser
New subscription models offer the same enterprise-level solutions now with a Leica Geosystems-hosted and trusted environment with global access to enable users to collaborate intuitively and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Centralised portal for activation of all your digital reality cloud-based software service products from Leica Geosystems
- Rapid deployment of services with simplified license handling
- Rapid deployment of services to your preferred data centre location for optimal performance; no IT expertise needed
- User-by-user management and the ability to create unique private communities for each job
- Secure sharing with anyone from anywhere
- Flexibility on all fronts—pricing, user-rights, and hosting
- Fast, easy and scalable thanks to cloud hosting and a subscription-based model
- Cloud services integrate with other Leica Geosystems software—publish directly to your cloud service with simple user account credentials
Now you can access and deploy new and add-on cloud-based services from one portal, with one login and simplified license handling—even manage users and control permissions from anywhere you have an internet connection. Rapidly deploy all your cloud services without the need for IT knowledge. All services are hosted by Leica Geosystems for a secure and trusted enterprise-level cloud service option with exceptional “time-up” dependability.
New and experienced users alike will appreciate the flexibility that comes with per-service offerings that can be concretely budgeted into projects.
|SKU||Leica Cyclone Cloud|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.