DT-9868 Infrared Thermal Image Camera
DT-9868 Infrared Thermal Image Camera
The ADT-9868 Infrared Thermal Image Camera is a simple “point – shoot – detect” providing high quality thermal images. It allows immediate identification of hot and cold areas. It allows you to record radiometric heat map up to 6000 images on the micro SD card. It is ideal for detecting hidden problems, survey buildings to find moisture and leaks, identify energy losses and poor insulation, spot electrical faults etc.
Image Blending makes it easier to understand heat maps through the use of an aligned visual image and the heat map. The instrument captures a visual Image with each heat map to exactly show the target area and more effectively share it with others.
- 2.2” 48608 pixels colour LCD display with adjustable brightness
- Selectable °C or °F
- Fully automatic and focus free
- Environment temperature compensation
- Field of view 38° x 38°
- Centre spot crosshair
- Adjustable emissivity
- Emissivity table included
- Hot spot and clod spot tracking
- High and low alarm (enable or disable)
- Image blending with selectable distance of 0.5m, 1m, 2m or 3m
- Selectable colour palette Grey1, Grey2, IRONbow, Rainbow or hi contrast
- SD card storage with USB connection saves up to 6000 images
- Auto power off (user selectable)
- View or download radiometric heat map images of your findings
- Supplied with tripod, 3.7V Li battery (rechargeable battery), charger adapter, USB cable, microSD card and carrying case.
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.