Zorn Lightweight Deflectometer
Zorn Lightweight Deflectometer
Light Weight Deflectometer (LWD) according to ASTM E2835-11 and TP BF-StB Part B 8.3 calibrated according to TP BF-StB Part B 8.4
Light Weight Deflectometer ZFG 3.1 is used to determine the dynamic deformation modulus Evd in MPa [MN/m²] by means of the dynamic plate load test. Test results provide conclusions on the bearing capacity and compaction quality of soils. The main field of application for LWDs is earthworks in transport infrastructure construction. Further applications are soil investigation and landscaping.
- Load device
210 mm, 1.140 mm, 15 kg (Width, height, total weight)
- Base plate
300 mm, 15 kg (Diameter, weight)
- Electronics box
120 mm, 90 mm, 0,5 kg (Width, height, weight)
- Integrated WIFI transmitter for wireless, fast and secure transmission of measurement data from ZFG to Smartphone, Tablet or PC
- Optional high-precision GPS/GNSS receiver
- Automatic calculation of deflection, s/v value and deformation modulus Evd
- Load device with 10 kg drop weight, impact load 7.07 kN, measuring range Evd 15-70 MPa (MN/m²)
- Ready for optional load device with 15 kg drop weight and 1.5 times impact load (10.605 kN); measuring range Evd 70-105 MPa (MN/m²)
- 300 mm base plate with acceleration sensor (MEMS), max. ground pressure 0.1 MPa (MN/m²)
- 7Measuring depth/depth of influence: ca. 600 mm
- Sensor housing ready for dynamic CBR and 150 mm base plate accessory
- Ergonomic, triangular catch handle with anti-slip powder coating
- All metal parts with corrosion protection and suitable for use at construction sites
- Handheld electronics box (data logger) in robust, weatherproof full leather case
- Automatic calculation of deflection mean, s/v value and modulus (Evd)
- Multilingual, backlit and graphics-capable display, display of deflection graphs
- Internal memory and SD-card for up to 10.000 measurements, automatic storage
- SD card USB adapter
- Sensor self-test (2G) and integrated calibration memory
- Preloading impacts can be switched off
- Power supply: four standard R6 batteries (Mignon type / AA) for ca. 1.500 tests (included)
- Thermo printer interface
- Quick starter manual und calibration protocol
- Detailed user manual online available
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
Packaging and transportation worldwide
Insurance where required
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.