Leica LISCAD is a surveying and engineering software package. It allows data from virtually any surveying instrument to be imported and turned into finished plans. Leica LISCAD makes the process from data to plans so simple you will wonder how you managed without it.
Collecting data may seem the hardest job, but without the right software the data can become a mess. Leica LISCAD allows you to get on with the job straight away.
For convenience, LISCAD is available in modular form so you only need the software necessary to fulfil your daily tasks. LISCAD is available in English (UK), English (US), Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Russian and Spanish.
- Lite - Just for starters. LISCAD Lite is an abbreviated version for data reduction, plus import / export of other systems, including DXF and DGN.
- Computations has a virtually unlimited sized database featuring full connectivity for features, layers, codes and attributes. Full COGO functions, editing for multiple object types, including lines, splines arcs and spirals, plus support for text are all included.
- Input/Output for transferring data to and from other systems, plus support for over 40 different total stations and GPS systems. Import and export a variety of exchange files including DXF, DGN and ARC/INFO.
- Modelling validates and computes digital terrain models, segments breaklines and generates contour maps, complete with user defined labels.
- Volumes calculates quantities to a base datum, or between surfaces. A new model of height differences can be generated.
- 3D Visualisation allows easy navigation around the model with walk, fly, orbit, zoom and pan cameras. The 3D model appearance may be realistically enhanced and edited with colour, textures and image draping.
- Profiles - Powerful and flexible section generation, Point and line editing, and area volumes and comprehensive export to other CAD systems.
- Engineering Design the powerful condition based design system can easily generate design elements for building structures like dams and multi-lane highways.
- Background Images, allows the import of aerial photographs, satellite images and maps, which can be georeferenced. This allows for the correlation of images to your vector geometry, as well as on-screen digitizing.
- Adjustment calculates a rigorous least squares adjustment for your field data.
- Transformations will transform a coordinate set between projections, plus perform an affine, semi-affine or full 3D conformal transformation.
- Resource Editor is the ultimate in personalised software. Edit existing symbols, line styles and fonts or create your own libraries.
- LISCAD CAD is the Windows(TM) CAD package designed for Field to Finish productivity.
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.