Leica GeoMoS is a multi-purpose automatic deformation monitoring software that can be used for:
- Structural deformation monitoring (e.g. dams, tunnels, bridges, high-rise buildings, construction)
- Landslide and settlement detection (e.g. mining, rock falls, volcano slopes, subsidence)
- Automated surveys (e.g. continuous, automated measurements)
- And many more..
Details and features of GeoMos Software
Scalable and flexible
The Leica GeoMoS software is comprised of two main applications called Monitor and Analyzer.
- Monitor is the online application responsible for the sensor control, collection of data, computation and event management.
- Analyzer is the offline application responsible for the analysis, visualization and post-processing of the data.
GeoMoS stores all measurements and results in an open SQL database. The data can be accessed both locally and remotely, using either GeoMoS Analyzer or third party software.
The Leica GeoMoS software is highly customizable allowing you to purchase only the functionality you require. The sensor license concept means that the software scales with the number and type of sensors you have connected. Additional functionality can easily be added later should your needs change.
Leica GeoMoS offers the ability to connect geodetic (total stations and GNSS sensors) and geotechnical sensors to understand the reasons of any detected movement and to improve the prediction of failure.
- Total stations: Leica TPS1100, TPS1200, TPS1200Plus, TCA1201M, TPS1800 and TPS2003 Series
- GNSS sensors: Leica GPS System 500, GPS System 1200, GMX900 Series
- Connection to Leica GNSS Spider for advanced GNSS monitoring
- Levels: Leica DNA and Leica Sprinter
- Tilt sensors: Leica Nivel20 and Nivel200 Series
- Meteorological sensor (e.g. temperature, pressure)
- An interface to Campbell Scientific dataloggers, that can support most commercially available geotechnical sensors to measure environmental effects and conditions (e.g. extensometers, piezometers, strain gauges, inclinometers, thermometers, barometers, rain gauges, and many more)
In addition to the traditional serial based communication Leica GeoMoS also includes a direct TCP/IP communication interface to support Ethernet technology and mobile networks.
- Project concept for periodic deformation monitoring projects
- Data storage in an open SQL database
- Parallel use of multi sensors
- Wide-range of communication technologies for sensor control and data acquisition
- Total station long distance measurement capability (up to 8 km)
- Meteorological network modeling over measurement area
- Computation of virtual sensors
- Flexible and customizable limit checks with multiple levels
- Powerful event management and messaging capabilities
- Visual and alphanumeric analysis
- Editing and reprocessing of total station data throughout data history
- Status overview using traffic light symbols over-laid on a photograph or map
- Import/Export to other systems (ASCII, DXF, WMF, standard Excel formats)
- Automatic backup and archive
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
Packaging and transportation worldwide
Insurance where required
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.