Detection Sales Specialist
POSITION TITLE: Technical Support Specialist
BUSINESS AREA: SCCS Surveying Equipment Ltd
LOCATION: Eaton Socon
SCCS creates complete solutions for professionals around the world who are committed to health & safety, diversity, professional conduct and social responsibility.
To be successful in this role you will be professional, customer focused, profit driven, engaged, entrepreneurial and innovative whilst demonstrating a passion for sales and self-development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the sales of the Leica Detection portfolioof products.
- Whilst working on strategic target customers and key accounts; using customer development plan, align this plan with Salesforce CRMand create a project pipeline of all opportunities via Salesforce.
- Sales Territory is TBD
- It is expected that the DetectionSales Specialist has a strong understanding of their sector. It is expected that this person has a working knowledge of the majority of the solutions and applications within their sector. This is also relating to competitor offering.
- The role will actively promote new technology adoption within their sector and become an industry ambassador for LGS.
- Collaborate with all key internal stakeholders to maximise market share and fulfil customers’ needs.
- Identify strategic partnerships with other organisations or institutions in order to leverage their existing networks. Put forwards such ideas to senior management in a comprehensive format.
- To look for short term opportunities to ensure efficient and successful closing. Tracking of which willbe monitored via Salesforce.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements on specific project led opportunities and ensuring their profitability.
- Deliver sales presentations showing the success and credibility of our business and its products to customers, education facilities and our internal partners. At times deliver product training to new entrants to the business.
- It is advised that this role is not purely technical. It is a significant contributor to the sales process where sales targets are set and achieved.
- Attendance and contribution at internal or partner/customer sales meetings is expected. This activity requires documenting within the Salesforce.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure continued business and act on information received.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
- Maximise all sales opportunities through all channels.
- Keep up to date with products and competitor’s activity and general market conditions.
- Promoting the company’s products/services addressing or predicting customers objectives.
- Actively promote new products and developments to existing and new customers.
- Engage in generating product development ideas.
- Providing trustworthy and intelligent feedback to after sales support driving forward our customer focused values.
- Occasionally compile and deliver reports in and around your business units.
- Provide senior management with market feedback and conditions.
- Always Maintain internal communication professionally and understand roles within the wider context of the organisation.
- Attend industry and company specific conferences and events.
- Disciplined use of CRM and other administrative duties.
- Responsible for the continued expansion among existing customers and identifying new targets.
- To adhere to all statutory regulations and to LGS company policies.
All duties described may be adapted and are not limited to theabove, to meet the needs of a changing organisation.
- Higher education qualifications.
- Trained in all areas of selling and sales management.
- Proven experience in selling products and services to end users.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven experience of working in the construction market.
- Very good working knowledge of office 365 and SFDC.
- Confidence to work on owninitiative.
- Abilityto work under pressure.
- Understanding of variable market pressures relating to sales.
- English (fluent written and verbal) is a pre-requisite.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required for this role.