The Microdust Pro is a rugged, hand-held, data logging instrument for the real-time detection of airborne dusts, fumes and aerosols.
Quick and Easy Dust Measurements
The Microdust Pro can be used for spot checks and walk-through surveys with the advantage of seeing instantly when and where excessive dust levels are occurring. The Microdust Pro is incredibly easy to use with a simple interface. A user can be taking a measurement within seconds of starting the instrument.
An optical insert is used on site that provides a spot check of the instrument’s calibration response. This is unique to the marketplace as no other device currently has this capability. The screens are colour coded to ease navigation, once a measurement is started they turn green (shown below) or red when stopped. When taking a measurement, real-time instantaneous and average levels are shown and subsequently stored to the memory for review later.
- Risk assessments for dusts and aerosols
- Monitoring dust levels within the workplace
- Industrial process monitoring
- Testing air filtration efficiency
- Environmental dust assessments
- Boundary monitoring for construction and demolition
- Real-time graphical display of dust levels
- Simple icon driven user interface
- Extensive range: 0.001mg/m3 to 250g/m3 (Auto or fixed range)
- Unique removable sampling probe
- Rugged design for harsh environments
- Multi-language operation
- Sampling for total, respirable, PM2.5 or PM10 with optional adaptor
- Unique on-site calibration insert
- Environmental enclosure available for boundary monitoring applications
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
Packaging and transportation worldwide
Insurance where required
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.