Amberg Rail Tamping VMS 3000
Amberg Rail Tamping VMS 3000
Contact us for price
Get in touch with our experienced sales team to order or discuss any products.
The long-chord track survey system for demanding track works
Innovation of a proven principle for track works
- Long chord method
- Combined survey of track and lateral distance offsets in one run
- Absolute accuracy 3 mm
- Greatest operational flexibility – thanks to twin-trolley mode and tripod mode option
- Integrated fixed-point measuring device
- Cost savings of 70 % and more compared to manual / optical chord methods
- Safe digital data handling – from initial data input to final transfer of correction data
- Easy handling and flexible transportation
High performance for long track sections – twin-trolley mode
- 1st Choice for measurements during track closures
- Measuring performance of up to 2300 m/h
- Length of reference chord of up to 250 m
- Measuring system GRP 3000 consisting of precision sensors for gauge, superelevation and distance, Profiler 110 with prism and ruggedized notebook
- Measuring system GRP TSC with automatic tripod for quick and easy self-levelling of tachymeter
- LED lightening bar assuring safe work during night
- User friendly handling specially designed for track workers
Greatest flexibility under demanding project conditions – tripod mode
- Ideal for short track sections, e.g. turnouts, multi-track sections and projects with limited track access
- Length of reference chord of up to 400 m
- Measuring system GRP 3000
- Tachymeter on tripod (with automatic self-levelling tribrach)
- Flexible measuring mode – as twin-trolley mode – complemented by Flex-Stop functionality
- Immediate measurement stop for rapid track clearance on demand – without impact on performance
- Modular system design allows upgrading at any time e.g. 2nd trolley and other survey applications
Project data managementSimple and quick project data management
- Project setup and track data definition in only a few steps
- Smart input of track data coming from track layout plan or other analogue document
- Direct import of digital alignment data
- Data base model assures immediate access to data input, management and reporting
- Various interfaces for design data transfer
- Integrated track point calculator
MeasurementTamping surveying with highest efficiency
- Easy measuring process – supported by big control screen for complete overview and control at any time
- Track and lateral distance offset survey in one run
- Real-time display of relevant track data
- Kinematic measuring mode
- Single point shots incl. code and note function for relevant track objects (e.g. synchro point, frog)
- Control point measurement including tie-distance control
- Different operation mode for optimal utilisation – during complete track possession or short access windows
EvaluationAutomatic evaluation and correction data calculation
- Automatic linking and analysis of measuring sequences
- Clear display of results of actual / nominal track comparison including tolerance levels, cross level, point and code info
- Comprehensive evaluation tool for determination of correction values, lift and slue (shift), including ramping, check of possible ramp slope, maximum lift and slue correction
- Actual / nominal fixed-point check
- Comprehensive documentation and export of results including tamping data files
- Lift & slue report for machine driver
|SKU||Amberg Rail Tamping VMS 3000|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.