Amberg Control – Profit from profile measurement
It has never been easier to transform tunnel measurements into reports. The Amberg Control office software is able to transform the measurements from total stations into reports tailored to meet your needs. A seamless workflow is guaranteed by using Amberg Navigator or Amberg Applications for making the measurements. This ensures trouble-free data transfer of measurements from the tunnel into the office, but also vice versa (e.g. for layer thickness analysis).
Tunnel product portfolio
Amberg Control complements the Amberg Tunnel product portfolio ideally and guarantees trouble-free exchange of data with existing Amberg products.
Why Amberg Control?
- The software package is tailored to your needs in terms of profile analysis
- Quick results for surveying and frequently repeated tasks
- Full 3D calculations also support complex projects such as as underground power station construction
- Flexible report generation for project-specific requirements
Operative benefits for the client
- Fully integrated work procedure and data flow with Amberg Navigator and Amberg Applications
- Independent from the instrument thanks to a flexible interface and the support of many standard import formats
- Use of the design data for numerous other Amberg applictions
- Generation of reports in the same style as with TMS ProFit, for a software changeover during a currently running project
Economic benefits for the client
- The use of Amberg Control reduces the number of software packages involved in the work procedure, which brings cost savings for licenses and a reduction in the amount of training that is required.
- The simplified data flow significantly reduces the effort and processing time required between the measurement and the delivery to the client.
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
Packaging and transportation worldwide
Insurance where required
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.