POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Cleaner
BUSINESS AREA: SCCS Surveying Equipment Ltd
REPORTING TO: Warehouse & Logistics Manager
LOCATION: Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambridgeshire PE19 8HU
Temporary 6 Months Contract
SCCS are a Leica Geosystems UK dealer and part of the Hexagon group. We are a progressive company supplying survey solutions to civil engineering, construction and land surveying industries. We specialise in bringing innovative technology to market including the most advanced GNSS, mobile mapping, 3D laser scanners, UAV’S and total station solutions available to geospatial professionals.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
SCCS is looking for an eager, capable individual to work as a part of a small team in the Warehouse. You will be part of a team that help improve our business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and Maintain all hire equipment.
- Liaise with Warehouse staff.
- Weekly grounds maintenance (litter picking etc.).
- Ensuring health & safety codes of practice and legislation are adhered, following company quality standards.
- Specialist cleaning of products when returned from customers.
- Ensure warehouse is kept neat and tidy, storage of cardboard etc.
CHARACTERISTICS / SKILLS:
- Attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills.
- Initiative and common sense.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
PREVIOUS / DESIRABLES:
- Experience working within warehouse environment.
- General maintenance experience.