Leica Zeno FLX100 Smart Antenna
Leica Zeno FLX100 Smart Antenna
Location data is a commodity that underpins decision making no matter the industry. The Leica Zeno FLX100 smart antenna captures spatial data in a simple and flexible way allowing you the freedom to work how you want. A universal handheld tray enables you to pair the FLX100 with your own smartphone or tablet. For higher accuracy data capture just use a survey pole leveraging HxGN SmartNet RTK technology. Use Leica Zeno Mobile for the ultimate experience in professional data capture or pair with Leica Zeno Connect to enable high accuracy positioning in other data collection apps on various operating systems.
LEICA ZENO FLX100 SMART ANTENNA:
- GIS data collection made easy: Simplify your workflows and unfold new ways of working.
- Centimetre accuracy compact GNSS: Real multifrequency tracking with accuracy <2 cm horizontal (2D) accuracy in an ultra-portable housing.
- Build your GIS handheld solution: Pair the FLX100 with the universal handheld tray and your mobile device to create the handheld solution that fits your needs.
- Use any Android or Windows mobile device: The FLX100 is compatible with devices running Windows or Android.
- Use Zeno Mobile or any other data collection app: Combine with Zeno Mobile or expand the possibilities in your selected 3rd party software.
- Rugged, made for tough worksites: Be ready to face the toughest conditions. The FLX100 is protected against water, dust and drops from 1.2 meters.
- Leica Geosystems support and service: Benefit from 2 years of warranty and Leica’s professional service and support.
|Leica Zeno FLX100 Smart Antenna|
|Horizontal real-time accuracy||RTK (Multi-frequency): 2cm + 1ppm*|
|Vertical real-time accuracy||RTK (Multi-frequency): 3cm + 1ppm*|
|Post-processing accuracy static mode||Horizontal: 2cm + 1ppm*
Vertical: 3cm + 1ppm*
|Satellite signal tracking||
|Number of channels||184 channels|
|Update rate||Up to 10 Hz (0.10 sec)|
|Supported operating systems||
|Real-time protocols||RTCM 3.0, RTCM 3.1, RTCM 3.2, RTCM 3.3, RTCM MSM|
|User interface||On/Off key Status indicator (LED): satellite tracking, corrections, Bluetooth® communication and battery power|
|Communication port||Bluetooth® LE 4.2|
|Battery||Internal (3.8 V / 6120 mAh)|
|Battery charging time||4 hours to full charge|
|Operating time||>20 hours|
|Weight and dimensions||313g, 136 mm x 78 mm x 30.5 mm|
|Proof against water, sand and dust||IP67|
|Operating/Storage temperature range||
|Humidity||Rarely and slightly condensing. ISO 9022-12-04 (+65°C, 92%, 62h)|
|Vibration||Withstands strong vibration. ISO 9022-36-05 (10-55 Hz / ±0.15 mm / 5 cycles)|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.