Amberg Rail Survey GRP 1000
Amberg Rail Survey GRP 1000
Contact us for price
Get in touch with our experienced sales team to order or discuss any products.
The configuration consists of
- Premium hardware GRP 1000
- High-performance software Amberg Survey Basic
- Optional: Amberg Track Geometry Record (TGR)
- Robust and guaranteed precision thanks to GRP Fidelity
- First-class customer support
Map your line. Highly efficient system for as-built surveying of existing railway lines including powerful interfacing for selective data transfer to other applications and subsequent analyses.
Project data management
- Line dedicated project data management as basis for structured inventory surveys, data processing and data transfer.
- Individual definition of coding schemes.
- Project cockpit for preparation of efficient and easy practicable fieldwork.
- Powerful and integrated acquisition of current track coordinates and corresponding track parameter (gauge, superelevation).
- Direct assignment of codes and comments to single measurements as basis for efficient post-processing.
- Reliable control of ongoing measured values and progress of measurement.
- Automatic analysis and merging of single measuring sections.
- Calculation of additional parameter e.g. versines, curvature, slope, twist and detailed track axis according to pre-defined reference parameter.
- Structured data export using the code information in LandXML, DXF and ASCII format, e.g. for further processing in Bentley Rail Track.
- Direct interface for further utilisation in other Amberg Rail applications.
- TGR option.
|SKU||Amberg Rail Survey GRP 1000|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email email@example.com
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.