Amberg Rail Slab Track IMS 1000 / 3000
Amberg Rail Slab Track IMS 1000 / 3000
Contact us for price
Get in touch with our experienced sales team to order or discuss any products.
Control of the Slab Track at high speed
Revolution of a measuring principle
- Trusted VMS work procedure (long-chord method) – with only one measurement trolley
- Combined survey of relative and absolute track geometry in one run
- Absolute track accuracy up to 1 mm
- Unrivalled survey performance up to 4000 m/h
- No geodetic skills for operator required
- Up to 90 % cost savings compared to traditional methods
Modular system design
- Measuring trolley consisting of precision sensors for gauge, superelevation and distance and ruggedized notebook
- AMU 1030 (Amberg Measuring Unit) for unrivalled kinematic measurement precision
- Two control point (CP) measuring devices of choice
- Tachymeter (IMS 1000): single and multi CP mode
- Profiler 110 FX (IMS 3000): single CP mode
- Modular system upgrading possibilities
- Easy handling, simple transportation
- LED-lighting for secure work at night
- Robust hardware design for hard environment
Single control point mode
- High performance for long track sections
- First choice for measurements during short track closures
- Measuring performance up to 4000 m/h, typically 2500 m/h
- Distance between CP measurements up to 500 m
- Fully automatic relative control point measurement with IMS 1000
- No loss of accuracy due to refraction
No line of sight required
- Multi control point mode
- For demanding project accuracies
- Tachymeter setup with multiple control points ensures highest accuracy and reliability
- Complete setup control out of Amberg Rail software
- Measuring performance up to 1500 m/h, typically 1000 m/h
- Distance between Tachymeter resections up to 500 m
- Increased efficiency without Tachymeter leveling
- Minimization of potential control point errors
|SKU||Amberg Rail Slab Track IMS 1000 / 3000|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: email@example.com
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.