Year of Manufacture 2014
- Leica Rugby 410DG Laser Serial Number 410-87011
- RodEye RE160 Detector Serial Number 11141602659
- RodEye Bracket
- Battery Pack
- Rugby Charger
- RF-LR Remote Serial Number LR-32047
- Transportation Case
For machine control projects which require dual grade and high accuracy over long ranges, the Leica Rugby 410DG's full list of features will ensure both labour and material savings, making your jobsite more efficient. It can be used for varying applications which require accurate grade control, such as foundations and footings, concrete forming, excavations and depth control. During development, the Leica Rugby 410DG was ensured to have absolute compatibility with a large range of machine control solutions.
The Leica Rugby 410DG laser is one of the toughest players in the laser level field due to its reliability in harsh weather conditions. The rubber mouldings and enclosed head are designed for maximum protection and ensure its protection in tough working conditions.
Simplify workflow and reduce costs by adding remote control performance. The Leica Rugby 410DG can be controlled with the aid of long distance remotes which have a large LCD backlit display and are protected against dust, water and shocks.
Benefits of the Leica Rugby 410DG at a glance
- Long Range Remote Control
- Scope Mount in Both Axes
- Single grade capability - 5 to + 25 % in either axis
- 800metre operating range
- Up to 130 hour battery life
- Watertight and IPX-7 standard
- Four speed head rotation (5,10,15,20rps)
- 5 button operation
- Grade matching in real-time
- Laser Beam Invisible (IR)
- Self-levelling accuracy ± 1.6mm per 30metres