Simple and perfect all the way
Avoid time consuming line drawings on walls with the use of the Leica Lino L2+. This modern laser instrument projects accurate lines quickly and effortlessly and boosts your efficiency to help get the job done. Increased and outstanding visibility is ensured with the emergence angle which also extends the laser beam lines and gives accurate alignment and leveling over increased distances.
Advantages of the L2+ Point Laser
- 180° emergence angle
- Power-saving mode and Pulse function
- Ergonomic and stylish housing
- Precise 90° angles
- Simple and easy to use
- Leica Lino L2+ Line Laser
- Target plate
- Multifunction adapter (Magnetic)
- 3x AA type alkaline batteries
- Protective pouch
There is no need to align the instrument to get the vertical and horizontal lines, which can be tedious as small angular misalignments of ± 4° are automatically compensated. If the misalignment is more than 4° the instrument will not emit a laser line which prevents any potential errors.
- Increased laser line distances
The enhanced emergence angle mensures extension and visibility of the laser beam for accurate alignment and levelling over long distances. It is then possible for reference points to then be moved from one wall to another.
- Working in adverse light conditions
The Pulse Function saves energy and in very bright light conditions the detector can locate the laser lines. Acoustic signals given from the laser detector show the position of the laser beam plane accurately.
- Lock functionality
Turn off the lock feature to manually adjust the laser beam so it may be pointed and projected at any angle desired. The lock function also provides protection when the device is being transported.
- Tough housing
The Lino L2+ is splash and dust proof to IP54 and can also be locked during transport for increased protection.
- Range up to 15 metres if light conditions are favourable
- Range with the use of the detector Up to 30 metres
- Levelling accuracy at 5 metres ± 1 millimetres
- Range of self-levelling 4° ± 0.5°
- Plumb point @ 5 metres accuracy ± 1.5 millimetres
- Type of laser laser class II, 635 nm
- Batteries 4 × AA type 1.5 V
- Protection class IP54 Splash water / dust proof
- Temperature (operating) 40 °C to –10 °C
- Temperature (storage) 70 °C to –25 °C
- Dimensions (Depth × Width x Height) 13.07 x 75.4 x 117.8 millimetres
- Weight (no batteries) 370 grams