Leica iCON iXE3 - 3D System
Leica iCON iXE3 - 3D System
Contact us for price
Get in touch with our experienced sales team to order or discuss any products.
Advanced 3D excavator machine control solution
Leica iCON excavate iXE3 offers you 2D and 3D machine control in one control panel. You can work with dual grade functions in 2D as well as reference models and GNSS in 3D. Switch view with the touch of a button.
The advanced 3D software allows you to create simple terrain models directly in the control panel - a new feature providing great flexibility in the field. With the unique PowerSnap concept, Leica iCON excavate iXE3 simplifies system installation and enables rapid interchange of control panels between machines in your fleet.
The system supports Leica iCON telematics which enables you easy data transfer from office to machines, remote support and fleet management via the iCON telematics website.
Advanced 3D guidance
iCON excavate iXE3 uses 3D design (CAD) models and state of the art GNSS technology to guide the operator. Design information and real-time cut/fill indications are displayed in the cab on your control box, allowing you rapid excavation to the reference design. The system eliminates the need for grade checking, increasing both safety and productivity. No need for surveyors to enter the earthworks area.
Integrated tilt rotator support
Leica iCON excavate iXE3 provides integrated tilt rotator support, giving the operator clear guidance information about the actual tilt and rotation position relative to his project. iCON excavate with tilt rotator support increases your productivity and lets you maximise the use and benefits of your machine control solution.
- Improve site safety – iCON excavate iXE3 removes the need for grade checkers to enter the earthworks area
- Eliminate over excavation and costly material overruns
- Work without boundaries – increases machine productivity by reducing your dependency on site survey teams
- Creates a greener site – reduced rework and increased productivity all add up to substantial fuel savings, as well as reduced machine hours, as the job gets done quicker!
- Construct complex geometries, profiles and grades in a fraction of the normal time. Handle "blind" and underwater excavation with ease
- Operator-friendly, easy-to-understand user interface reduces training time and costs
- Upgrade easily from 2D to 3D in the same control panel
- Full payback on your investment can be achieved in one project
- Full support of iCON telematics services
- Precise sculpting of edges, slopes and contours by support of tilt rotator attachments
- Work directly from CAD models with Leica iCON excavate iXE3
- Switch between 2D and 3D view with the touch of a button
- Full guidance with rich 3D graphics – see the job how you need to, see section, profile and 2D/3D view
- Create simple terrain models directly on the screen
- Compatible with most makes and models of excavators on the market – even dual boom excavators supported
You want to use your control panel on several machines in your fleet with an easy, quick install? PowerSnap allows simple and fast exchange of the panel between different machines.
The patented Snap-on & Snap-off technology from Leica Geosystems allows machine sensors and control panels to be interchanged for rapid reconfiguration of machine control hardware. Swapping control panels and sensor technology has never been easier and faster - alter machine capabilities as your project needs change.
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One Cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap on/Snap off capability
System applicationsThe days of being constrained and relying on batter rails, boards and string lines is coming to an end, with the revolutionary Leica iCON excavate iXE3 system. Typically a site survey will be conducted; turning physical data into terrain models. As the construction process continues, this data is interpreted into rails, boards and other markers. This takes time not to mention expense!
Using the Leica iCON excavate iXE3 the operator works directly from the original 3D data produced by site engineers. Operators can then reach target depth and grades with ease. Using the Bluetooth and wireless capabilities of the Leica iCON excavate iXE3 display screen the data can be sent straight back to the site office speeding up excavation and prevents over/under dig. This will positively impact project costs and make you more profitable!
|SKU||Leica iCON iXE3 - 3D System|
|MPN||Leica iCON iXE3 - 3D System|
We will normally send your order the next working day for stock items or the same day if we receive your order before 2pm.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday and our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday although we can arrange a Saturday morning delivery if requested.
We will confirm the despatch of a web order by email.
- Royal Mail second class signed for delivery £4.20 (subject to size and weight)
- DPD Delivery 1-3 days £15.00
- Saturday Delivery (orders must be placed before 12:00noon on Friday) £25.00
- FREE orders over £200 exc. VAT
- Collection from Alpha House FREE
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery charges to the above areas are subject to the weight and volume of products purchased. For Prices please call or email email@example.com
Deliveries outside the UK
Unlike many UK based retail websites we aim to provide our export customers with the same standard of service as our UK customers.
It is possible to order goods for delivery to most countries worldwide, however, due to the wide range and size of our products it is impossible to state these costs online. Please either email us with your order and we will get back to you immediately with delivery costs or buy the goods online and we will call you to arrange any additional payment.
We make every effort to keep all our products in stock. **If an item is out of stock we will contact you immediately, inform you when it will be in stock and then get hold of it as quickly as possible. When we receive the item we will send it to you by next-day delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of purchase, we will inform you and advise of the estimated delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel the order or wait for the goods.
Export and International Shipping
From our UK headquarters, we export orders of all sizes to many countries across Europe and worldwide, particularly the US and the Middle East.
- We offer a comprehensive and efficient export service including:
- Packaging and transportation worldwide
- Insurance where required
- Customs documentation
For more information please do contact our export department: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
If goods are returned to us after 10 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
Please keep your proof of postage from the Post Office until we have confirmed that we have received your returned items.
Refunds will be made to debit/ credit cards within 5 working days of receiving the returned goods. There is no refunds on software once payment has been received.
Cancellations and Changes
Please contact our sales team on 01480 404888 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
We will send out a VAT invoice with your goods.