Compatibility: Supports most industry standard field survey devices, including Total Stations, GPS, and survey data loggers, from all major manufacturers, including Leica, Trimble, Sokkia, Topcon, and Nikon, using a wide variety of possible field coding techniques.
Small learning curve: Support for a wide range of existing field practices and tools. Fast, streamlined modelling, analysis, and drawing production.
Interoperability: SCC includes direct bi-directional support AutoCAD, Microstation, MX MOSS and LandXML systems with a minimum learning requirement.
Field Productivity: Supports all industry standard field processing systems.
Quality Assurance: SCC includes a wide range of QA procedures to verify the adherence of survey information to specified standards, with direct support for Crystal reports enabling creation of complex user defined reports with rich content such as images, charts, and client logos.
User Friendly: Standard Windows user interface with extensive online help, web and telephone support.
High Speed: Exceptionally fast terrain modelling and contour generation, with support for huge models
Maximum 'Field to Finish' Productivity
SCC has been specifically designed to provide the highest level of automation required by the modern survey office while meeting the demanding cartographic and modelling standards of the modern survey client.
There are 3 different SCC packages as follows:
SCC Survey Software
- Upload/Download – From all major instrumentation (Leica, trimble, Topcon etc)
- Import/Export – AutoCad, Land XML, Microstation, MX/MOSS, ASCII, Used defined ASCII
- Adjustments – Network/Traverse, 3d/2d Least Squares, Bowditch, Scale factor
- Transformations - 3d/2d Afine, Conformal, Best fit, Scales/Scale free
- Ground Modeling – High speed triangulation
- Contouring – Straight, Curved, relief, Depth, Isopachyte
- Elevations – Extract building facades
- Feature editing – Join strings/points, Copy, Move, Delete, parallel, Tape and Offset
- Area calculations – By triangulation, Ground type, Polygon
- Text editing – Add, Delete, Edit, Rotate, re-size, Copy
- Sheet Layout – Insert title sheets, View/export in model or sheet view
Total Net Price based on 1 unit: £1500.00
Maintenance Cost Per annum: £255.00
SCC Pro Software
Includes - All of the standard software plus:
- Long sections – From existing string or freehand
- Cross sections – From existing string / coordinates / alignments (design module)
- Bandwidth sections – Points surveyed un-evenly (river sections)
- Multi-surface sections – All sections can have multiple surfaces upended
- Volumes – To Datum by prismoidal or grid method
- Volumes – Surface to surface by prismoidal or grid method
- Volumes –Fast calculation of spoile heaps/pits
- Volumes – By ground type
- Reporting – Volume reports give cut/fill/areas/average vol per m2
Total net price based on 1 unit - £2500.00
Maintenance cost per annum - £375.00
SCC Design Software
Includes all of the previous modules plus:
- Horizontal alignments – Calculate/Import from Genio, strings, entities
- Horizontal Alignments – Calculate/import from Genino, strings, entities
- Section Templates –Calculate side slopes/templates
- Parallel Sections – Compare numerous long sections over one another
- Cut and Fill balance – Balance and report design between surfaces
- Design and Zones of Visual Intrusion – Calculate black spots by height of viewer
- 3D Visualisation – Fly through time of day shading
- Attach/Detach – Models, alignments
- Merge – Merge multiple models
Total Net Price based on 1 unit: £3250.00
Maintenance cost per annum: £487.50
Annual maintenance will cover all technical support (via phone/email), entitle you to post requests for enhancements and receive all future upgrades within the software for a 12 month period. For more information please contact our sales team on 01480 404888